There are many benefits to implementing receivables management software, such as an average reduction in DSO of 20%, reductions in bad debt write-offs, increased efficiency, rapid ROI, and more- but before you can realize those benefits, you need to choose the right solution. Business technology continues advancing at a rapid pace and where there were once only a handful of A/R management solutions, there are now hundreds of options available on the market-each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
Date: April 2, 2015
Time: 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
Selecting a receivables management software system is no different than evaluating other important business software systems like ERP and the value proposition and selection of A/R management software will depend greatly on your business objectives, complexity, industry, and needs.
Join us for a webinar where we will discuss:
- How A/R management software has changed in the last few years.
- General applications vs. ERP-Specific applications
- Hosted vs. premise applications.
- The value of accounts receivable software.
- The current accounts receivable software market overview.
- Important considerations during accounts receivable software selection.
- Features to look for in an A/R management solution.
- Industry specific applications
- How to choose the right system based on the size and complexity of your business.
- Accounts receivable ROI and total cost of ownership.
All registrants will receive a copy of our 2015 Receivables Management Software Buyer’s Guide and Request for Proposal template which were designed to help companies identify and measure potential vendors and A/R software applications comparing a broad range of criteria including vendor strength and market viability and product technology and functional capabilities.