For small and medium sized businesses managing receivables in QuickBooks can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be. Attend our upcoming webinar to learn about a new app & pick up modern best practices to make managing receivables in QuickBooks faster and easier than ever before. Register here!
Join us for a 1 hour webinar where you’ll learn best practices to increase receivables performance with your QuickBooks system and the benefits of A/R management software. Attendees will also get the opportunity to see some of the features in Anytime Collect for QuickBooks, the latest version of the popular Anytime Collect system designed exclusively for Intuit QuickBooks customers.
Just because you’re a small or medium sized business doesn’t mean you should be stuck with “small business software.” Anytime Collect for QuickBooks is based on the same software used in much larger businesses, but it’s simplified for smaller companies so you can harness the power of an enterprise-class system without breaking the bank.
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
• Better forecast cash and improve cash flow.
• Increase cash flow while decreasing expenses.
• Automate customer email communications.
• Prioritize activities so you always know who to call, when, and why.
• Document what you’ve done for measurable results.
• Get paid an average of 9 days faster.
• Integrate enterprise-class A/R software with your QuickBooks Online or Desktop account.
• And much more.
Title: “Accounts Receivable for QuickBooks: Best Practices and a New App to Help You Get Paid A LOT Faster”
Date: January 15, 2015
Time: 10 am PT/ 1pm EST
Can’t wait for the webinar? We don’t blame you. QuickBooks customers can sign-up for a complimentary trial of the software on Intuit’s Apps.com solution marketplace.