Most businesses are all too familiar with the significant problems, frustrations, and expenses related to paper-based invoicing and payment processes. What if you could rid yourself of those headaches once and for all, improve customer service, and get paid weeks faster with less effort? Electronic invoice presentment and payment automates the entire process and can shave days off the collection process so you can turn invoices into cash faster. Join us to learn more.
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2015
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
How exactly does electronic invoicing presentment and payment help you get paid faster? When invoices are delivered electronically, they are delivered instantly! That means no more waiting 3-5 days for the invoice to actually get to the customer. It also means that you can settle disputes faster, send reminders with a link for customers to pay online, and you’ll have a clear paper trail documenting invoice creation and delivery.
Topics to be discussed include how EIPP allows you to:
- Get paid faster and improve access to working capital
- Automate customer communication with custom email templates and invoice attachments
- Custom hyperlink sent to customers via email for one-click access the secure online customer portal
- Allow customers to pay invoices securely via credit card and/or ACH
- Enable customers with self-service options for improved customer service and retention. Did you know over 70% of SMB business customers prefer self-service payment options via secure online portals. (Aberdeen Research)
- Save time and money on materials and processes
All registrants will receive a recording of the webinar as well as our comprehensive “Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment Customer Self-Service Guide.” Don’t have time to attend? Register anyways and we’ll email you the recording and the guide when we’re done!
Click here or on the button below to register!