Year-end can be a hectic and stressful time for any company, so Anytime Collect accounts receivable software teamed up with the A/P experts from Avidxchange to present a webinar focused on accounts payable and accounts receivable tips to help companies smooth their year-end accounting process on both sides of the General Ledger. Watch the recorded webinar below and learn how to pull in as much revenue as possible before closing the books this year.
Topics discussed in the webinar include:
- Organize and establish a calendar containing all deadlines and due dates
- How to assign year-end related tasks to the right team members
- How to clean up your master vendor file database & related account data
- How to strategically time customer communications to pull in outstanding A/R before year-end
- How to automate time consuming tasks on both sides of the GL for a more efficient year end
- How to plan and set up yourself up for success next year
- And much more
Go Beyond The Webinar
Download our accounts receivable fiscal year-end checklist to make sure you don’t miss a thing. This 28 point checklist will help you and your team prepare for year-end activities such as:
- Establishing schedules.
- Fine tuning customer and supplier information.
- Ensuring your company’s accruals are correct.
- Account reconciliations.
- And much more.
Click the button below to download the checklist and make sure you’re collecting as much cash as possible before year-end.